Automatic main station AM/AMM
Our automatic main station is a stand-alone cleaning unit with a built-in, frequency-controlled pump. It facilitates automatic cleaning with up to three detergents and boosts water up to 20 bar (at 4 bar inlet pressure).
The cleaning sequences are programmed in a controller which controls the nozzle systems through the connected to segment valves and determines when the segment valves open and close, and how long each sequence runs.
The unit has a built-in valve island that controls the internal valves of the unit and may be extended to facilitate control of external segments – up to 18 in total.
The automatic main station is available in two capacities: 150 liter/min and 200 liter/min. Additionally, there are two versions of each capacity: AM 150/200 which is only automatic and AMM 150/200 which has an integrated manual satellite for manual cleaning (not concurrent).
It performs rinsing, foam application and disinfection.*
The AM and AMM automatic main stations are wall-mounted and protected by a stainless-steel cabinet. It is applicable for decentral, central or hybrid chemical supply. Central and hybrid solutions require supply of prediluted detergents.
Available in a range of different voltages, currents and threads.
*Depending on the variant
- Supplies the various nozzle systems with boosted water, foam and/or disinfection
- Connected to a controller controlling the segment valves
- Option of valve island extension controlling up to 18 external segments
- Up to three chemical inlets for prediluted or concentrated detergents
- Energy saving Grundfos IE5 pump motor
- Frequency-controlled pump with soft start and stop
- Integrated dry-run protection
- Stainless steel cabinet
- Easy to service
- Hygienic design
- Produced in high-quality materials with high chemical resistance
Low-pressure cleaning with boosted water offers a range of benefits
Significant reduction in cleaning time
Reduced water and chemical consumption
Less wear on processing equipment and affected surfaces
Improved work environment
Low maintenance and service requirements
Get in touch with us
If you are interested in getting more information about our open plant cleaning solutions or have any questions or queries, please fill out the quick form and we will get back to you as soon as we can.