Manual main station MS
With our manual open plant cleaning units, you have a wide range of possibilities to customize your solution to match the requirements of your food or beverage processing plant.
Our manual main station MS5 or MS7 is a stand-alone cleaning unit serving as a supply station as well as workstation. It has a built-in satellite for one user to rinse, foam and disinfect, and an integrated, frequency-controlled pump which supply external workstations with boosted water. The unit has an integrated pressure transmitter for constant outlet pressure of 20 bar (at a 4 bar inlet pressure).
In addition to the integrated workstation, MS5 and MS7 can supply up to respectively 4 and 6 external workstations simultaneously with boosted water and ensure a constant working pressure to each user.
It performs rinsing, foam application and disinfection.*
The MS5 and MS7 main stations are wall-mounted and protected by a stainless-steel cabinet. It can be used in decentral, central and hybrid open plant cleaning solutions.
Available in a range of different voltages, currents and threads.
*Depending on the variant
- Supplies boosted water and detergents to up to 7 workstations simultaneously
- Rinsing, foam application and disinfecting
- Boosts water up to 20 bar (at 4 bar inlet pressure)
- Built-in manual satellite
- Up to three chemical inlets for concentrated detergents
- Option of an extra outlet allowing for a fourth detergent
- Energy saving Grundfos IE5 pump motor
- Frequency-controlled pump with with soft start and stop
- Integrated dry-run protection
- Optional pressure switch for quick start-up
- Temperature sensor up to 90°C
- Pneumatic function selector
- System Cleaners stainless steel needle dosing valve as standard – for decentral chemical supply alternatively click dosing valve or fixed dosing
- Stainless steel cabinet
- Easy to service
- Hygienic design
- Produced in high-quality materials with high chemical resistance
Low pressure cleaning with boosted water offers a range of benefits
Significant reduction in cleaning time
Reduced water and chemical consumption
Less wear on processing equipment and affected surfaces
Improved work environment
Low maintenance and service requirements
Get in touch with us
If you are interested in getting more information about our open plant cleaning solutions or have any questions or queries, please fill out the quick form and we will get back to you as soon as we can.