Mobile main station
Open plant cleaning with our mobile main station Voyager offers a high degree of flexibility in terms of coverage
The Voyager can be moved around and connected to outlets in various locations. Detergents are stored inside the unit.
The Voyager is a stand-alone workstation featuring an integrated pump boosting the incoming water. The unit requires connection to mains water and power supply and compressed air (the K variants do not require compressed air as they have a built-in compressor).
Available in a range of different voltages, currents and threads.
The Voyager is available in two variants:
Voyager 2: Boosts up to 20 bar*, frequency-controlled pump (Voyager 2K with compressor)
Voyager 4: Boosts up to 25 bar*, frequency-controlled pump (Voyager 4K with compressor)
*At a 4 bar inlet pressure
The Voyager is protected by a stainless-steel mobile cabinet.
Available in a range of different voltages, currents and threads. Rinse nozzle, foam nozzle, disinfection nozzle and rinse pipe to be purchased separately.
Low-pressure cleaning with boosted water offers a range of benefits
Significant reduction in cleaning time
Reduced water and chemical consumption
Less wear on processing equipment and affected surfaces
Improved work environment
Low maintenance and service requirements
- All-in-one mobile cleaning unit for one user
- Supplies boosted water and detergents to the integrated workstation
- Boost water up to 20 or 25 bar (depending on variant)
- One chemical inlet for concentrated detergent**
- Option of extra rinsing inlet/outlet or separate foam or disinfectant inlet/outlet
- Fits two 20 kg. detergent cannisters
- Energy-saving Grundfos IE5 pump motor
- Frequency-controlled pump with soft start and stop
- Integrated dry-run protection
- Temperature sensor up to 90°C
- Mechanical function selector
- Click dosing valve
- Stainless steel cabinet
- Easy to service
- Hygienic design
- Produced in high-quality materials with high chemical resistance
**When switching between detergent, make sure to flush the injector.
Get in touch with us
If you are interested in getting more information about our open plant cleaning solutions or have any questions or queries, please fill out the quick form and we will get back to you as soon as we can.