Booster station BS10-20
(Up to 25 bar)
The BS 10-20 is our new single-pump booster station designed to assist you in maintaining a high level of hygiene and food safety in your processing plant.
This frequency-controlled booster station boosts water up to 25 bar (at a 4 bar inlet pressure) and can supply up to 10 workstations.
The booster station should be placed in a separate technical room or the like to screen it from the processing environment.
Available in a range of different voltages and currents.
- Supplies up to 10 workstations with boosted water
- Adjustable set-point between 5-25 bar
- Compact and easy to service
- Produced in high quality materials
- Energy saving Grundfos IE5 pump motors
- Frequency-controlled pump with soft start and stop
- Outlet pressure adjustment on pump
- Failure reset buttons on pump
- Integrated dry-run protection
- Optional external set-point – external start, warning and ready signal
- Software-controlled – no control cabinet = less sources of error
- Booster starts up by the pump reacting to a decrease in pressure. Software ensures constant aim for the chosen set point
- Temperature sensor picks up on variations quicker and cuts off the pump thereby minimising the risk of pump failure caused by high temperature
Low pressure cleaning with boosted water offers a range of benefits
Significant reduction in cleaning time
Reduced water and chemical consumption
Less wear on processing equipment and affected surfaces
Improved work environment
Low maintenance and service requirements
Get in touch with us
If you are interested in getting more information about our open plant cleaning solutions or have any questions or queries, please fill out the quick form and we will get back to you as soon as we can.