Chemical pump station KPV
The units in our KPV range are frequency-controlled chemical pump stations mixing the detergent with water in a mixer-tank integrated on the units.
The prediluted product is then boosted by a chemical resistant centrifugal pump and supplied through the piping system to the workstations. The KPV is available in three versions: KPV100 for up to 15 workstations, KPV150 for up to 25 workstations and KPV400 for up to 57 workstations. All versions have a booster capacity of 6-12 bar (at a 4 bar inlet pressure).
It is to be placed in a separate technical room or the like to screen it from the processing environment.
Available in a range of different voltages, currents and threads.
- Supplies up to 57 workstations with prediluted detergents
- One chemical inlet for one concentrated detergent
- Adjustable set point
- Automatic start and stop
- Energy saving Grundfos IE5 pump motors
- Frequency-controlled pump with soft start and stop
- Option of control unit with empty tank indication
- Easy to service
- Produced in high quality materials with high chemical resistance
Low-pressure cleaning with boosted water offers a range of benefits
Significant reduction in cleaning time
Reduced water and chemical consumption
Less wear on processing equipment and affected surfaces
Improved work environment
Low maintenance and service requirements
Get in touch with us
If you are interested in getting more information about our open plant cleaning solutions or have any questions or queries, please fill out the quick form and we will get back to you as soon as we can.