MS1-10 and MSC1-10 stand-alone main stations
The MS(C)1-10 is a simple cleaning solution functioning as a workstation supplied with boosted water by an integrated pump.
The pump boosts water up to 10 bar (at a 4 bar inlet pressure). The unit requires connection to mains water supply and compressed air. The MSC1-10 has an integrated compressor for air supply.
The MS1-10 main station can administer two detergents with the option to add a separate outlet for one extra product.
It performs rinsing, foam application and disinfection* and applicable in decentral open plant cleaning solutions.
MS1-10 is available in 1x230V/50 Hz and 1x120V/60 Hz with BSP and NPT thread
MSC1-10 is available in 1x230V/50 Hz with BSP thread
*Depending on the variant
- 2-in-1 unit: workstation and boosted water supply
- Rinsing, foam application and disinfecting
- Pressure range: Up to 10 bar (at a 4 bar inlet pressure)
- Integrated pump and satellite
- Up to three chemical inlets for concentrated detergents - 1 or 2 outlets depending on variant
- Hygienic design
- High quality materials with great chemical resistance
- Intuitive operation with pneumatic function selector
Low-pressure cleaning with boosted water offers a range of benefits
Significant reduction in cleaning time
Reduced water and chemical consumption
Less wear on processing equipment and affected surfaces
Improved work environment
Low maintenance and service requirements
Get in touch with us
If you are interested in getting more information about our open plant cleaning solutions or have any questions or queries, please fill out the quick form and we will get back to you as soon as we can.