Manual satellite S1
S1 is a compact satellite station mainly used for rinsing and foam application.
S1 is an excellent, simple solutionworking with one detergent either as central or decentral chemical supply.
The standard S1 is applicable in a pressure range of 3-8 bar for connection to mains water supply, or 10-40 bar for connection to a boosted water supply from a System Cleaners main station, pump station or booster station. The S1 satellite is available with or without air connection.
The S1 is protected by a stainless-steel cabinet and can be either wall-mounted or fitted to a trolley for mobile cleaning.
Available with BSP and NPT thread.
- Rinsing and foam application
- Pressure range: 3-8 or 10-40 bar
- One chemical inlet for either premixed or concentrated detergents
- Injector cartridge for easy service
- System Cleaners stainless steel needle dosing valve as standard – for decentral chemical supply alternatively click dosing valve or fixed dosing
- Hygienic design
- High-quality materials with great chemical resistance
- Intuitive operation with mechanical function selector
- Available as wall-fixed or mounted on a trolley
Low pressure cleaning with boosted water offers a range of benefits
Significant reduction in cleaning time
Reduced water and chemical consumption
Less wear on processing equipment and affected surfaces
Improved work environment
Low maintenance and service requirements
Get in touch with us
If you are interested in getting more information about our open plant cleaning solutions or have any questions or queries, please fill out the quick form and we will get back to you as soon as we can.