Manual satellite S2
S2 is a solid satellite station with great operational reliability
The S2 satellite can be used in decentral and central cleaning solutions and can administer one detergent with the option to add a separate outlet for one extra product.
It is applicable in a pressure range of 3-8 for connection to mains water supply, or 10-40 bar for connection to a boosted water supply from a System Cleaners main station, pump station or booster station.
It performs rinsing, foam application and disinfection.*
The S2 satellite is protected by a stainless-steel cabinet and can be either wall-fixed or mounted on a trolley for mobile cleaning.
Available with BSP and NPT thread.
*Depending on variant
- Rinsing, foam application and disinfecting
- Pressure range: 3-8 or 10-40 bar
- Up to two chemical inlets for either premixed or concentrated detergents
- System Cleaners stainless steel needle dosing valve as standard – for decentral chemical supply alternatively click dosing valve or fixed dosing
- Hygienic design
- High-quality materials with great chemical resistance
- Intuitive operation with mechanical function selector
- Available as wall-fixed or mounted on a trolley
Low pressure cleaning with boosted water offers a range of benefits
Significant reduction in cleaning time
Reduced water and chemical consumption
Less wear on processing equipment and affected surfaces
Improved work environment
Low maintenance and service requirements
Get in touch with us
If you are interested in getting more information about our open plant cleaning solutions or have any questions or queries, please fill out the quick form and we will get back to you as soon as we can.