Manual satellite station S4
The S4 satellite is a very versatile workstation offering numerous combinations of functionalities.
The S4 satellite can be used in decentral, central and hybrid cleaning solutions and can administer three detergents with the option to add a separate outlet for one extra product.
The unique and flexible design allows for a broad range of combinations regarding functionalities and applications. It requires connection to a boosted water supply of 15-40 bar from a System Cleaners main station, pump station or booster station as well as compressed air.
It performs rinsing, foam application and disinfection.*
The S4 satellite is protected by a stainless-steel cabinet and can be either wall-fixed or mounted on a trolley for mobile cleaning.
Available with BSP and NPT thread.
*Depending on variant
- Rinsing, foam application and disinfecting
- Pressure range: 15-40 bar
- Up to four chemical inlets for either premixed or concentrated detergents
- System Cleaners stainless steel needle dosing valve as standard – for decentral chemical supply alternatively click dosing valve or fixed dosing
- Hygienic design
- High-quality materials with great chemical resistance
- Intuitive operation with pneumatic function selector
- Available as wall-fixed or mounted on a trolley
Low-pressure cleaning with boosted water offers a range of benefits
Significant reduction in cleaning time
Reduced water and chemical consumption
Less wear on processing equipment and affected surfaces
Improved work environment
Low maintenance and service requirements
Get in touch with us
If you are interested in getting more information about our open plant cleaning solutions or have any questions or queries, please fill out the quick form and we will get back to you as soon as we can.