Apply to: Satellites, main stations, chemical pump stations and Voyager
Inconsistent foam quality
Below is a checklist to go through to identify the problem you are having and how to solve it. Some of the points are obvious but still relevant. If you need instructions on how to perform the service, please go to our TrainingTube® platform where we have collected a wide range of video tutorials.
1. Make sure you are using the correct chemical
2. Check if the air supply is switched on
On Voyager and MSC1/MSC1-10, the compressor should start automatically.
3. Check that the air supply is between 4 and 5 bar
An incorrect air pressure can cause the outlet jet to sputter. Increase the air pressure by turning the knob on the air pressure regulator clockwise and decrease the air pressure by turning it counterclockwise.
4. Check the outlet hose for damages
If yes, replace it.
5. Check that the correct foam nozzle is used
6. Check the foam nozzle for damages
Replace it if necessary.
7. Make sure that the outlet hose is a ½”, minimum 10 meter and maximum 35 meter