Apply to: Chemical pump stations
No or unstable chemical flow at outlet
Below is a checklist to go through to identify the problem you are having and how to solve it. Some of the points are obvious but still relevant. If you need instructions on how to perform the service, please go to our TrainingTube® platform where we have collected a wide range of video tutorials.
1. Make sure that the in- and outlet valves are open
2. Check if the chemical pump station is ON
3. Check if the injector is clogged
If yes, clean or replace it if necessary.
4. The chemical container may be contaminated due to malfunctioning non-return valve on the suction hose. Check the non-return valve
Clean or replace the non-return valve if necessary.
5. Check the manometer on the water inlet
The inlet pressure should be 3 – 3,5 bar.
6. If the mixing tank does not start refilling, check the level switch in the tank
If it does not activate refill when lifted out of the water, replace it with a new.
7. Make sure not to exceed the maximum number of users on the chemical pump station