Booster station - multi pump
BS10-40, BS20-40, BS30-40, BS 40-40
(up to 40 bar)
Responding to the demand of some industry segments for the possibility of higher pressure, a series of 40 bar booster stations is now available.
The range consists of four multi pump booster stations designed to supply satellite stations and nozzle systems for cleaning in all segments of the food or beverage industry.
The boosters are frequency-controlled and equipped with Grundfos pumps featuring the energy efficient IE5 pump motors. Combined with the System Cleaners software configuration, the booster stations will ensure maximum output from your cleaning solution.
The stations boost water within a range of 20-40 bar (at a 4 bar inlet pressure) and supply up to 40 workstations depending on model. They will assist you in maintaining a high level of hygiene and food safety while simplifying operation and reducing downtime.
The booster station safeguards the cleaning cycle and secures a constant water supply to your workstations or nozzle systems. In the event of a defective pump or pressure transmitter, the remaining pumps will automatically continue operations at the same pressure however at a reduced flow. This makes it a highly reliable supply station and safeguards your cleaning process by minimizing the risk for downtime due to pump failure.
The booster stations are floor-mounted and must be placed in a separate location to screen it from the processing environment.
Available in a range of different voltages and currents.
If you're only looking to supply up to 2 users/workstations, take a look at our single-pump variant in the link
- Supplies up to 40 workstations with boosted water
- Automatically continued operation in case of defective pressure transmitter or pump
- Adjustable set-point between 20-40 bar
- Compact and easy to service
- Produced in high quality materials
- Energy saving Grundfos IE5 pump motors
- Frequency-controlled pump with soft start and stop
- Adjustment of outlet pressure directly on pump
- In case of error, reset directly on pump
- Integrated dry-run protection
- Prepared for external set-point, external start, warning and ready signal
- Software-controlled – no control cabinet = less sources of error
- Booster starts up by the pump reacting to a decrease in pressure. Software ensures constant aim for the chosen set point
- Temperature sensor picks up on variations quicker and cuts off the pump in the event of fluctuations, thereby minimising the risk of pump failure caused by too high temperature
Low-pressure cleaning with boosted water offers a range of benefits
Significant reduction in cleaning time
Reduced water and chemical consumption
Less wear on processing equipment and affected surfaces
Improved work environment
Low maintenance and service requirements
Get in touch with us
If you are interested in getting more information about our open plant cleaning solutions or have any questions or queries, please fill out the quick form and we will get back to you as soon as we can.