Booster station BS2-40
(Up to 40 bar)
The BS2-40 is the newest single-pump booster station from System Cleaners. It provides you with a constant water supply when cleaning in your food or beverage processing plant.
It is frequency-controlled, boosts water up to 40 bar (at a 4 bar inlet pressure) and can supply up to 2 users/workstations.
It is equipped with a high-speed Grundfos pump with the energy-saving IE5 pump motor.
The booster station should be screened off from the processing environment by placing it in a separate technical room or similar.
Available in a range of different voltages and currents.
Do you need to supply more than 2 workstations at 40 bar? Take a look at our multi pump stations
- Supplies up to 2 workstations/users with boosted water
- Adjustable set-point between 20-40 bar
- Compact and easy to service
- Produced in high quality materials
- Energy saving Grundfos IE5 pump motors
- Frequency-controlled pump with soft start and stop
- Adjustment of outlet pressure directly on pump
- In case of error, reset directly on pump
- Integrated dry-run protection
- Prepared for external set-point, external start, warning and ready signal
- Software-controlled – no control cabinet = less sources of error
- Booster starts up by the pump reacting to a decrease in pressure. Software ensures constant aim for the chosen set point
- Temperature sensor picks up on variations quicker and cuts off the pump in the event of fluctuations, thereby minimising the risk of pump failure caused by too high temperature
Low-pressure cleaning with boosted water offers a range of benefits
Significant reduction in cleaning time
Reduced water and chemical consumption
Less wear on processing equipment and affected surfaces
Improved work environment
Low maintenance and service requirements
Get in touch with us
If you are interested in getting more information about our open plant cleaning solutions or have any questions or queries, please fill out the quick form and we will get back to you as soon as we can.